Workshops Designed to Make You the Next Computer Whiz!
Mac BasicsBook Now
If you are buying a new Mac, upgrading your current Mac, or migrating from Windows, you’ll need to know the ins and outs of the latest operating system from Apple. Take this course to get more out of your Mac and macOS.
• Menu Bar
• Control Center
Customizing Your MacBook Now
When using a Mac, sometimes it is difficult to find all the customization options available to you as a user. In this workshop, we are going to cover some of the useful tools to customize your Mac to meet your needs.
• Using Dark Mode
• Changing Your Default Web Browser
• Changing Your Default Email Application
• Changing the Mouse Cursor Size and Speed
• Use Do Not Disturb/Focus to Silence Notifications
• Setting Hot Corners to Trigger Specific Actions
• Set a Mac to Start Without a Password